U-Turn is for
Boys & Girls Grades 5-12
Programing through May 23, 2016
(EVERY MONDAY) 4:30 PM- 6:30 PM
- Family meals served
- Homework help & Goal Setting
- Basketball instruction and team play
- 2 on 2, 3 on 3 and team competition
- Motivational Speakers
- Gift cards & door prizes
“To make a complete life turn from unsafe and unhealthy decisions to a healthier life and thinking”
We envision the community to be a place where youth and families can gather for a meal, and also provide extracurricular activities such as crafts, games, sports, dance and music in a safe environment.
- Ready and willing youth
- Educating students to improve academic performance, healthy behaviors and social skills.
- Accountable youth lend to healthy families and better communities.
- Community-building: Youth learn from community speakers and, are encouraged to be involved in community activities.
- Households: Once the family households have become Ready, Educated, Accountable, and Community builders, the family units are healthier and stronger.